doPDF requires the .NET framework (version 4.6 or higher) to work, so you'll be prompted during setup to install if it's not already on your PC. doPDF is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2019/2016/2012/2008 (32/64-bits).
We created doPDF with the purpose of giving users a way to create PDF files fast and easy. This is why doPDF is very easy to use, does not require 3rd party software (such as Ghostscript as most of the other free PDF creators require) and barely uses any resources during conversion.
By downloading doPDF, you will be able to create PDF files for free as soon as it is installed.
Here's why you have to use doPDF:
- Easily select and convert. Creating PDF files is as simple as selecting the file you want to convert and clicking a button that will start the actual conversion to PDF.
- 400+ document types supported. If a document is printable, then doPDF can create a PDF file out of it. This is why you can convert documents such as: DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, ODS, ODT, HTML, PDF, TXT and many others.
- No GhostScript. Doesn't require 3rd party programs to make PDF files such as GhostScript. This avoid extra package downloads compared to other free PDF printer programs.
- Consistent PDF look. To ensure that the resulting PDF file will look as originally intended, doPDF embeds by default the font subsets used in the original document.
- Industry-standard PDF files. doPDF creates standard PDF files, meaning you will be able to open them with any free PDF reader (i.e. Adobe Reader, Foxit PDF Reader).